[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/010711-ltl-300.jpg” credit=”Rex; Getty Images; Courtesy Photo (4)” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=””]1. Go, go, Gadget Gaga! The pop star and creative director for Polaroid designed glasses that take pictures. [InStyle UK]
2. Justin Bieber beauty products, like OPI nail polish and scented wristbands, flew off of the shelves this holiday season. Surprised? [WWD]
3. The cast of TV guilty pleasure Jersey Shore keeps launching things: Sammi “Sweetheart” Giancola is making a fragrance. [Too Fab]
4. Vivienne Westwood wants to save the planet: The designer teamed up with Cool Earth Coffee for a charity campaign. [Daily Front Row]
5. Attention new moms! Kate Spade has just launched a super-stylish diaper bag collection. [People]
6. See Kate Moss model Balmain’s new spring collection in this unique video. [Catwalk Queen]
[tiImage width=”340″ height=”450″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/010611-snookie-450.jpg” credit=”Jeff Kravitz/FilmMagic; Steve Granitz/WireImage; Sipa; Frederick M. Brown/Getty” align=”left” border=”0″ alt=””]Are you as excited for the new season of the Jersey Shore as we are? Season 3 of our favorite guilty pleasure kicks off tonight on MTV, and we’re eager to see what the colorful crew gets into this time around—and if Snooki will still be rocking her signature pouf! In July, she was reportedly over the style and in September she debuted blunt bangs, both of which made us think she might be ready for a more drastic change. So we asked top celebrity hairstylists like Mark Townsend, Garren, Harry Josh and Ken Paves how they’d change up Snooki’s patented ‘do, and the results were surprising. Check out their picks for the pint-sized princess, and tell us your favorite in the comments below. It may be T-shirt time for Vinny, Ronnie, and The Situation—but is it haircut time for Snooki?
MORE! Try on Snooki’s signature pouf in our Hollywood Makeover Tool.