[tiImage width=”320″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/012011-sjp-lead-400.jpg” credit=”Getty images; Courtesy Photo” align=”left” border=”0″ alt=””]Sarah Jessica Parker is filming a new movie in New York, I Don’t Know How She Does It. Parker plays working mom Kate Reddy for the film, and we’re pleased to see her character is getting a chic wardrobe. We last spotted the actress on set toting the Mulberry Alexa Satchel (inset), a style we love for its rich color and high functionality. Check out the gallery for more of our favorite camel-colored bags.
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2010/wrn/122210-Sale-Items-300.jpg” credit=”Courtesy Reiss, Ann Taylor, Kate Spade” align=”right” border=”0″ alt=””]Whether you’re hoping to nab one last stocking stuffer or you’re on the hunt for the perfect New Year’s Eve dress, you’ll want to cozy up to your computer because that’s where all the last-minute deals are. But don’t procrastinate a second longer—some of these deals are only good through the end of today. Get clicking!
FREE SHIPPING IN TIME FOR CHRISTMAS
• AnnTaylorLoft.com: 40% off most items with code: HOLIDAY. Plus free overnight shipping on orders placed before December 23 at 2:59 p.m. ET
• UrbanOutfitters: Free overnight delivery if you spend $100 or more before December 23 at 10 a.m. ET
• ShopBop.com: Free overnight shipping on orders made before December 23, 7 a.m. ET
SALES AND DISCOUNTS
• AnnTaylor.com: 40% with code: SAVE40, offer good on both the Sarah Metallic ballet flat, $88.80 and the pavé bangle set, 46.80, (shown) both prices after discount
• Modernvintage.com: 30% off with code: 30OFFMV
• LordandTaylor.com: 20% off in stores and online with code: GIFT
• RedEnvelope.com: 10% off with code: SAVE10
• Juicycouture.com: 30% of jewelry with code: SPARKLE30. Ends at 11:59 p.m. ET today!
• BananaRepublic.com: 25% off sale items with code: BRSALE25
• KateSpade.com: Up to 60% off, including the jeweled brooch, $122, and Knightsbridge Zippered Darcy, $297 (shown)
• Barneys.com: Up to 60% off
• Reiss.com: Up to 50% off, including the Courtney bustier dress (shown), $227.50
• Gap.com: Up to 50% off
• Bloomingdales.com: Up to to 40% off
• Piperlime.com: Up to 40% off
• Antropologie.com: An extra 25% off items already on sale
• OldNavy.com: Sale items starting at $5
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2010/wrn/122110-Shopping-Bags-300.jpg” credit=”iStock Photo” align=”left” border=”1″ alt=”Houston Galleria”]
Forbes released its first-ever list of the top 25 shopping cities in America, and the results are a bit surprising! Houston claimed the top spot, while Los Angeles came in at no. 16, Boston took no. 18, New York ranked no. 22 and San Francisco settled for last place. Forbes used a formula that took into account each city’s number of retail locations, shopping centers and sales tax to compute the rankings. Since Houston tops the list with 16,938 retail locations and 54 shopping centers, it took first place. To see the full list of top shopping cities in America as ranked by the number-crunchers at Forbes, click here. Did your favorite shopping city make the list? Tell us in the comments below!
[tiImage width=”340″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2010/wrn/120110-nap-400.jpg” credit=”Courtesy of Net-a-Porter.com” align=”right” border=”0″ alt=””]If you’re anything like us, you woke up with an extra spring in your step today because Net-a-Porter launched their big end of season sale! But when we started to click through, we were heartbroken to discover that most of the items aren’t being sold in many sizes. Sigh. So, we’ve rounded up a few of our favorites that are still available in a nice range of sizes. You won’t find bargain basement prices, but if you’re looking to splurge on a bit of high fashion, there’s great stuff to be found including Isabel Marant crystal earrings reduced from $550 to $385. Kate Middleton‘s go-to brand, Issa, has a black sequined dress at half price for $732.50. Emma Watson fans, this one’s for you: the belted Carven dress she recently wore on the Today show has been marked down to $726. Rag & Bone desert boots originally sold for $450 and are now $315. Shop fast though—we can’t promise these chic pieces will be around much longer!