[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/010711-ltl-300.jpg” credit=”Rex; Getty Images; Courtesy Photo (4)” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=””]1. Go, go, Gadget Gaga! The pop star and creative director for Polaroid designed glasses that take pictures. [InStyle UK]
2. Justin Bieber beauty products, like OPI nail polish and scented wristbands, flew off of the shelves this holiday season. Surprised? [WWD]
3. The cast of TV guilty pleasure Jersey Shore keeps launching things: Sammi “Sweetheart” Giancola is making a fragrance. [Too Fab]
4. Vivienne Westwood wants to save the planet: The designer teamed up with Cool Earth Coffee for a charity campaign. [Daily Front Row]
5. Attention new moms! Kate Spade has just launched a super-stylish diaper bag collection. [People]
6. See Kate Moss model Balmain’s new spring collection in this unique video. [Catwalk Queen]
[tiImage width=”320″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/010311-temperley-320.jpg” credit=”AbacaUSA; Courtesy Photo” align=”left” border=”0″ alt=”Kate Middleton in Alice Temperley dress”]Just weeks after Kate Middleton wore a Temperley London dress out with Prince William, Queen Elizabeth II announced that Alice Temperley (the British designer behind the dress) made the annual Her Majesty’s 2010 New Year Honors List. We can’t help but wonder if one has to do with the other, but in any case, it’s great news for Temperley, who will receive the honor at a ceremony later this year. Other fashion industry recipients of the Queen’s honors this year include Tanya Sarne, founder of Ghost, and Mark and Mo Constantine, founders of Lush Cosmetics. These honorees join an established group: Past recipients of British Empire honors include handbag designer Anya Hindmarch, photographer Nick Knight, Vivienne Westwood and late designer Alexander McQueen.