[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2010/wrn/122310-Gwyneth-LV-300.jpg” credit=”Courtesy Goop, Jon Kopaloff/FilmMagic” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=””]When Gwyneth Paltrow launched her holiday gift guide on GOOP, one of her top picks was this customized Louis Vuitton Mon Monogram Pegase bag. Turns out, customizing your own products is a hot trend. “Personally I just love wearing something that is exactly what I wanted it to be,” Jodie Fox, co-founder and director of fashion of Shoes of Prey, the company that let’s you customize your own shoes, told InStyle.com. “And, it’s also incredibly exciting to respond to a compliment on my shoes by saying, ‘I designed them.'” Since the site went live in October 2009, sales have doubled every quarter and the company has already expanded from Australia to China, Russia and the United States. (Lucky us!) Check out the gallery to see Shoes of Prey heels and some of our other favorite customizable products.
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2010/wrn/122010-LTL2-300.jpg” credit=”Credit – Courtesy of Tommy Hilfiger; Courtesy of Tiret; INFevents; Courtesy of Iain Macmillan; Courtesy of Erdem; Courtesy of Nike” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=””]1. See the holiday cards that Tommy Hilfiger, Burberry and Chris Benz sent around—they’re so chic! [Elle]
2. Usher purchased a custom Tiret watch with his face on it for $250,000. Got to make it to the club on time, of course. [Luxist]
3. Stéphane Rolland, who has designed for Rihanna and Beyoncé, will get a runway retrospective at the Victoria and Albert Museum in London. [WWD]
4. Ready your paddles! The white suit John Lennon wore on the Beatles’ “Abbey Road” album cover will be auctioned off next month. [AP]
5. Designer Erdem Moralioglu (a Carey Mulligan and Lea Michele favorite) released his first ever pre-fall line. [Rock The Trend]
6. Liberty of London and Nike teamed up to create a super-cute line of sneakers featuring the store’s signature floral print. [Nitrolicious]