Celebrity stylist Rachel Zoe is a busy woman these days. She’s filming a new season of her show The Rachel Zoe Project, dressing Anne Hathaway for when the actress hosts the Oscars, launching a new collection, and on top of all of that, she’s pregnant! “It’s been a good pregnancy,” Zoe (in a Balmain dress and vintage Chanel earrings) told us at the Weinstein and Relativity Media Golden Globes after-party. “I’m super tired, but I have no time for a nap.” Zoe, who is expecting a boy, also said that she’s craving one thing, and one thing only. “Strawberries are my only craving,” she said. “I can eat a whole pint!” Man, we thought she’d say bananas.
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/010711-ltl-300.jpg” credit=”Rex; Getty Images; Courtesy Photo (4)” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=””]1. Go, go, Gadget Gaga! The pop star and creative director for Polaroid designed glasses that take pictures. [InStyle UK]
2. Justin Bieber beauty products, like OPI nail polish and scented wristbands, flew off of the shelves this holiday season. Surprised? [WWD]
3. The cast of TV guilty pleasure Jersey Shore keeps launching things: Sammi “Sweetheart” Giancola is making a fragrance. [Too Fab]
4. Vivienne Westwood wants to save the planet: The designer teamed up with Cool Earth Coffee for a charity campaign. [Daily Front Row]
5. Attention new moms! Kate Spade has just launched a super-stylish diaper bag collection. [People]
6. See Kate Moss model Balmain’s new spring collection in this unique video. [Catwalk Queen]
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2010/wrn/122810-Sienna-Lead-300.jpg” credit=”Juan Rico/Fame” align=”left” border=”1″ alt=””]Happy birthday, Sienna Miller! In honor of the trendsetting actress’s 29th birthday today, we took a look back at her style to pinpoint her top five style rules. Who can’t learn a thing or two from this red carpet master? Click through to see Sienna Miller’s top go-to styles. Plus: Tell us what you think of her style in the comments!
[tiImage width=”274″ height=”352″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2010/wrn/121410-decades-274.jpg” credit=”Decades Two.1″ align=”right” border=”0″ alt=””]The following is a guest post from one of our favorite blogs, DecadesTwo.1.
The editors of DecadesTwo.1 go through every piece of clothing shown by their consignors and hand-pick the best items for its Editor’s Picks section. (Great gig, right?!) Therefore, this section is bound to be full of great treasures, like this sequined striped sailor top by Balmain. With its sharp shoulders and decked-out sequins, this is a luxurious take on a sartorial staple.
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2010/gallery/120710-ltl-300.jpg” credit=” Getty Images (3); Sipa; Courtesy Photo (2)” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=””]1. Serena Williams, who has an injured foot, bedazzled her own cast with Swarovski crystals. [NYPost.com]
2. After seeing the success of its men’s shoes collaboration with H&M, Jimmy Choo announced plans to re-launch (for the first time in nine years!) a men’s footwear line next fall. [LATimes.com]
3. Paul McCartney: Face Cream Fan. Who knew? [NYPost.com]
4. Rebecca Minkoff announced that she is planning to open her first standalone store in New York. [ELLE.com]
5. Makeup expert Bobbi Brown now partly-owns a gym in New Jersey. Here’s to hoping she stocks the locker room with her products! [Stylelist.com]
6. Rumor has it that fashion lover Kanye West is in talks to have Balmain’s Christophe Decarnin design his next tour costumes. [HintMag.com]