The Glee ladies shined on the SAG Awards red carpet. Most of the cast’s leading ladies chose light colors, like Lea Michele in a sparkly dress by Oscar de la Renta, Heather Morris in a blush chiffon Romona Keveza gown and Jayma Mays in a peach Jenny Packham dress that featured a beaded sleeve. Meanwhile, Amber Riley and Dianna Agron both chose dark hues; Riley in a black Anne Barge mermaid gown and Agron in a navy tea-length Chanel couture look. “I’ve never felt girlier!” said Agron, pictured. See the Glee cast’s red-carpet style in the gallery.
Badgley Mischkadesigners Mark Badgley and James Mischka tapped Rumer Willis, daughter of Demi Moore and Bruce Willis, to be the face of the brand’s spring campaign, and they shared some exclusive behind-the-scenes photos (left) with InStyle! “Rumer is the perfect model for our spring collection,” the designers told InStyle. “Her energy, spirit and style fit perfectly with our vision for the season. She was so much fun to work with on set and we’re thrilled with how the campaign turned out.” Click through the gallery to see more exclusive photos and the official campaign!
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2010/wrn/121710-ltl-300.jpg” credit=”Credit – Goff/INFphoto; Courtesy of Badgley Mischka; Courtesy of Harvey Nichols; Courtesy of Net-a-porter.com; Courtesy of Lucy in Disguise; Courtesy of Disney ” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=””]1. Kate Middleton wedding dress rumors are flying, and the latest one predicts she will choose a young, slightly obscure British designer. [Huffington Post]
2. Rumer Willis landed a fashion campaign as the new face of Badgley Mischka.[People]
3. Cute dogs star in Harvey Nichols commercial as a hot fashion accessory. Who can resist puppies! [YouTube]
4. Excited for TRON: Legacy? The makeup is sure to be out of this world. [ELLE]
5. Lily Allen and sister Sarah Owen expanded their London vintage shop to include a private boudoir for getting retro hair and makeup done called With Diamonds. [Fashionista]
6. Happy Anniversary Jimmy Choo! It’s been a wonderful 15 years together. [WWD]