[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2010/wrn/122910-reese-witherspoon-300.jpg” credit=”Flynet” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=””]Congrats are in order for Reese Witherspoon, who announced her engagement to Hollywood agent Jim Toth today. Toth, her boyfriend of one year, proposed with a 4-carat diamond ring, People reports. The pair join a growing group of celebrities to become engaged this fall, so there’s bound to be quite a few beautiful brides come 2011! Click through the gallery to see more recently engaged star couples. Plus: Tell us who you’re most excited to see walk down the aisle in the comments.
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2010/wrn/122110-LTL-300.jpg” credit=”Courtesy Balenciaga, Courtesy Hickey Freeman, WireImage, Courtesy Glamour, Courtesy Photo, Amazon.com” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=””]1. Gisele Bundchen changes up her look as the new face of Balenciaga. [Fashionista]
2. Alexander Skarsgard looks sexy and sharp in his second campaign for Hickey Freeman. [Just Jared]
3. We hear more wedding bells! Shania Twain announced her engagement to Frederic Thiebaud in a letter on her official Web site. [US Weekly]
4. For stressed-out gift-wrappers: Check out these easy, budget-friendly DIY ideas. [Glamour]
5. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas is a good thing: Stella McCartney will open a store there on Thursday. [WWD]
6. Duran Duran, a band who epitomized eighties style, released a new album today, “All You Need is Now.” [Vanity Fair]