[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/011111-preggres-lead-400.jpg” credit=”Getty Images” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=”Natalie Portman pregnant”]Natalie Portman‘s maternity style is evolving on the red carpet. Last night, the Black Swan star (and February cover girl!) wore a halter-style Vena Cava sheath to the premiere of her latest film, No Strings Attached, and she recently wore a Vionnet dress with studded collar and cuffs to the Palm Springs International Film Festival Gala and a Jason Wu silk chiffon tiered dress at the People’s Choice Awards. As Portman’s pregnancy progresses—and she gears up to walk the Golden Globes red carpet this Sunday—she has plenty of well-dressed celebrity moms to take style cues from. Check out the best dressed pregnant celebrities in the gallery. Tell us: What are your favorite maternity looks?
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/011011-ltl-400.jpg” credit=”Getty Images (3); Courtesy Photo (3)” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=””]1. Salma Hayek announced that she’s working on an mini-series about Broadway’s Wicked for ABC. We hope she’s starring in it! [Reuters]
2. Check out Amanda Seyfried’s new beauty campaign for Cle de Peau. [Racked]
3. Perfect timing: Gwyneth Paltrow is now the face for Baume & Mercier watches. [WWD]
4. Summer’s calling: Eres and Longchamp teamed up to create bathing suits and beach totes. [W]
5. Essie’s spring 2011 collection, named French Affair, is full of pretty pastels. [Stylelist]
6. Tommy Hilfiger is in talks to create an apparel line inspired by bands and singers, including The Who and Lady Gaga. [WWD]