[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/012711-tennis-lead-300.jpg” credit=”Getty Images ” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=”Venus Williams Maria Sharapova”] The Australian Open is taking place right now in Melbourne, Australia, and the players are looking good. Maria Sharapova, right, wore an orange and gray tennis dress from her Nike collection ($110, nike.com), while Venus Williams, left, designed a look for her Eleven line inspired by Alice in Wonderland. So sure, tennis superstar Rafael Nadal took off his pants for Armani this week, but the ladies are having their own fashion show on the court. Check out some of our favorite colorful tennis outfits spotted at the Australian Open in the gallery.
[tiImage width=”330″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/012011-nadal-lead-400.jpg” credit=”Courtesy of Armani” align=”left” border=”0″ alt=”Rafael Nadal”]Armani announced last month that it had cast tennis superstar Rafael Nadal as the face of the label’s new underwear and jeans campaign. Well, images of Nadal in his skivvies just dropped today on one of his fan sites, NadalNews.com, and they are sexy! Nadal chose white boxer briefs for one of his looks (shown), which flaunts his six-pack abs. Nadal joins a sexy group of Armani Underwear models with this latest gig, including Megan Fox, David and Victoria Beckham and soccer star Cristiano Ronaldo. See all of the celebrity skin-baring looks from Armani in the gallery.
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2010/wrn/121010-ltl-300.jpg” credit=”Getty Images (2); Sipa press; Splash News; Courtesy Photo” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=””]
1. Kelly Osbourne said she is so close to signing a deal to design her own collection, which she promises will be affordable. [E! Online]
2. Emporio Armani Underwear announced tennis star Rafael Nadal will replace Cristiano Ronaldo in its upcoming spring campaign. Swoon. [New York]
3. Taylor Swift admitted that she doesn’t want to alienate her fans by changing her hair too drastically, which means no TSwiz bobs any time soon. [Stylelist]
3. Power to the Gleeks: iTunes reports that Glee: The Power of Madonna was the single best-selling TV episode of 2010. [NY Post]
4. Got a bookworm as a bestie? Check out these book-inspired holiday gift ideas for your favorite library fiend. [Stylelite]
6. Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt’s daughter Shiloh wore an adorable nutcracker-inspired military jacket by Ralph Lauren. See, everyone has the spirit. [People]