[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/011011-miranda-posh-300.jpg” credit=”Getty Images” align=”left” border=”1″ alt=””] Exciting news developed on the baby front this weekend. Victoria Beckham is pregnant, for starters. The designer, 36, is expecting her fourth child with husband David Beckham this summer. The mother of three boys—Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz—thanked her fans for their “kind and beautiful” congratulatory messages on her Twitter today, and we’re left wondering if it will be a girl so she’ll have someone to share her amazing closet with in the future. Also in baby news: Victoria’s Secret model Miranda Kerr and Orlando Bloom welcomed a baby boy on Thursday in Los Angeles. Congrats!
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2010/wrn/122810-LTL-300.jpg” credit=”Tony Woolliscroft/WireImage, Courtesy BOSS, Jacob Andrzejczak/Getty Images for MGM Resorts International, Courtesy Sephora, Dave M. Benett/Getty Images, Courtesy Top Shop” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=””]1. With a son named Brooklyn, it was only a matter of time: Victoria Beckham and fam are reportedly house-hunting in New York City. [Hollyscoop]
2. Get a sneak peek at sexy dad-to-be Orlando Bloom’s Hugo Boss Orange fragrance ads, shot by Steven Klein. [Just Jared]
3. Congrats to newly engaged couple LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian. [Stylelist]
4. Calling all beauty junkies: ShopBop partnered with Sephora to create a colorful palette. [BellaSugar]
5. Issa designer Daniella Helayel will launch e-commerce in the U.S. next year, making it easier to dress like Kate Middleton. [WWD]
6. Topshop introduced a denim collection with Bionic Yarn made of recycled plastic bottles. Yep, recycled plastic bottles. [Elle]