[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/012711-ltl-400.jpg” credit=”Getty Images (3); Courtesy Photo (3)” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=”Heidi Klum Lady Gaga Lauren Hutton”]1. Heidi Klum announced she will produce online content for AOL. She’s a mogul, that one! [People]
2. Watch out Edward Cullen—Lady Gaga wants her first fragrance to smell like blood. [PopEater]
3. Manolo Blahnik teamed up with jewelry company Tous to create a shoe-inspired jewelry collection. [Shopping Blog]
4. Cerruti is shuttering its womenswear line so it can focus on menswear. [Stylebistro]
5. Lauren Hutton modeled for Club Monaco’s spring 2011 lookbook. [Fabsugar]
6. Jean Paul Gaultier will have his first museum retrospective in Montréal, in honor of the 35th anniversary of his label. [Fashionista]
Bye-bye crash diets! The trend with celebrities right now is long-term lifestyle programs that incorporate small diet and fitness changes. “Our clients were less panicked about the Golden Globes because they’re always working out,” said celebrity trainer Harley Pasternak (inset) when we saw him at the Access Hollywood gifting lounge during Globes weekend. “There’s always a reason to look phenomenal.” Pasternak, who works with Halle Berry (shown), Robert Pattinson and Lady Gaga, said his clients all do a variation of his Five Factor Workout, which involves five phases—circuit cardio, upper body strength, lower body strength, abdominal and cardio. He also suggests follow a five-time-a-day eating schedule—three meals and two snacks. Click through the gallery for five tips from Pasternak that you can use right now.
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/011811-glee-400.jpg” credit=”Courtesy of Fox” align=”left” border=”1″ alt=”Gwyneth Paltrow on Glee”]
Glee’s favorite substitute teacher, Holly Holliday as played by Gwyneth Paltrow, will return to Glee for two episodes this spring, and her role promises to be hot! “There’s going to be lots of sex, singing and dancing,” Glee creator Ryan Murphy told us at the Fox Searchlight Golden Globes after-party. Paltrow’s character will play a sex education teacher who dates Mr. Schuester, played by Matthew Morrison. And there’s more: Anne Hathaway will play Kurt Hummel’s lesbian aunt, Kristin Chenoweth will be back as April Rhodes and the Glee kids will be covering tunes by Justin Beiber and Lady Gaga. The Golden Globe-winning show returns with new episodes February 6 on Fox.
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/010711-ltl-300.jpg” credit=”Rex; Getty Images; Courtesy Photo (4)” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=””]1. Go, go, Gadget Gaga! The pop star and creative director for Polaroid designed glasses that take pictures. [InStyle UK]
2. Justin Bieber beauty products, like OPI nail polish and scented wristbands, flew off of the shelves this holiday season. Surprised? [WWD]
3. The cast of TV guilty pleasure Jersey Shore keeps launching things: Sammi “Sweetheart” Giancola is making a fragrance. [Too Fab]
4. Vivienne Westwood wants to save the planet: The designer teamed up with Cool Earth Coffee for a charity campaign. [Daily Front Row]
5. Attention new moms! Kate Spade has just launched a super-stylish diaper bag collection. [People]
6. See Kate Moss model Balmain’s new spring collection in this unique video. [Catwalk Queen]
‘Tis the week for shopping! Some of our favorite celebrities are out and about cramming in some last-minute holiday purchases, including Sienna Miller, who was spotted carrying bags from Heidi Klein and Zadig & Voltaire in London today. See more holiday shoppers, from Jennifer Garnerto RihannatoReese Witherspoon, in the gallery.
Lady Gaga‘s performance in Paris last night marked the final stop on the European leg of her Monster Ball tour. And she went out with a bang! While thanking her fans at the end of her set in her custom Giorgio Armanisilver tour outfit, she took off her matching Armani shoes (right) and threw each one into the crowd in different directions. “Mr. Armani is probably going to kill me,” the Mother Monster told the crowd, before hurling them over her head (check out the video!). Yes, he may be upset, but two Parisian fans are very, very lucky!
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2010/wrn/120810-ltl-300.jpg” credit=”Courtesy of J.Crew; Courtesy Photo (4); Getty Images ” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=””]1. Gisele Bündchen launches an animated children’s series called Gisele and the Green Team on AOLKids.com. [Racked National]
2. Smitten with J.Crew’s holiday catalog? Hear from the geniuses who created it. [Stylelist]
3. Note to self: Skip winter manicures, invest in Dominic Jones nail gloves. [Fashion Indie]
4. Joan Rivers opens up her closet for Bluefly.com: “Every piece of clothing you have should have either fun or drama.” Agreed. [Glamour]
5. Warm up with H&M’s spring 2011 video look book. [H&M/YouTube]
6. Barbie goes Gaga! Lady Gaga’s most jaw-dropping get-ups were recreated to fit the 11 1/2- inch icon. [People StyleWatch]
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2010/wrn/120210-katy-300.jpg” credit=”Getty Images” align=”left” border=”1″ alt=””]Katy Perry officially kicked off award season yesterday at the announcement of the 53rd annual Grammy Award nominees. The Teenage Dream singer arrived at the Grammy Nominations Concert Live in Los Angeles wearing a gold Georges Chakra dress and Brian Atwood heels before changing into a silver mini to perform. Perry was nominated for four awards, including Album of the Year. Other nominees include Eminem and Bruno Mars, who topped the list with 10 and seven nods respectively, Lady Gaga and Lady Antebellum each garnered six, Rihanna nabbed four, and Beyonce was honored with two. Come back February 13th for complete coverage of the 2011 Grammy Awards!