[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/012511-ltl-300.jpg” credit=”Getty Images (4); Courtesy Photo (2)” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=”Kristen Bell Fergie Sarah Jessica Parker”]1. Kristen Bell and her spotless skin scored a deal as the new face of Neutrogena. [E! Online]
2. Fergie’s hiring the next associate designer for her shoe line via FIT student contest. What a star-studded job search. [WWD]
3. This stuff actually happens: A New York woman turned her guest bedroom into a replica of Carrie Bradshaw’s closet on Sex and the City. [CocoPerez]
4. Eco-friendly nail polish brand Butter London will launch a Middleton-themed hue named No more Waity, Katie. [Refinery 29]
5. Designer Rachel Roy launched her new collection online today with fun new short films. [WWD]
6. Cool collab: Sophie Theallet and Giles Deacon teamed with Nine West for capsule accessories collections that will launch this year. [Stylelist]
[tiImage width=”623″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2010/wrn/121610-bell-hudson-sienna-kim-623.jpg” credit=”Credit – Ringo/PacificCoastNews.com; Bryan Bedder/Getty; Danny Martindale/FilmMagic; James Devaney/WireImage” align=”center” border=”1″ alt=””]Kristen Bell stayed warm while promoting her new movie Burlesque in chilly London this week wearing an ivory cape coat by designer Vanessa Bruno. “I personally have long been a fan of capes,” Bruno told InStyle. “Worn with a great boot, it’s always been a chic silhouette for any woman. I love the dramatic versatility of this ivory piece and the way it can really make its mark from day to night. This one, a wool-angora mix, is a cozy winter wardrobe staple.” Other celebrities agree: Kate Hudson wore a gray and black cape coat by Louis Vuitton a few months ago, Sienna Miller recently stepped out with a red one draped around her shoulders and Kim Kardashian tried a cream cape with black trim by 3.1 Phillip Lim this fall.
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2010/wrn/120910-kristin-300.jpg” credit=”Getty Images; Courtesy Photo” align=”left” border=”1″ alt=””]Kristen Bell was so moved by her recent trip to war-stricken Northern Uganda that she decided to co-design a necklace for charity with the yoga-inspired line Satya Jewelry. The peridot and 24-karat gold necklace, named the Acholi pendant, is for a good cause—100 percent of the proceeds benefit the non-profit organization Invisible Children, which aids the children of Uganda. The necklace is now available for $45 on Crowdrise.com, the fundraising website founded by Edward Norton, as part of its Crowdrise Holiday Fundraiser Thing. And with this charm’s tree of life design—a symbol of introspection and soul-searching—this sounds like the perfect holiday gift for your om-loving friends.
PLUS! See the shoe Kristin Chenowith designed for charity.