Couture Fashion Week is taking place right now in Paris, and it’s filled with luxurious clothes, stars in the front row and beautiful accessories. Check out the hottest news about couture—including Chanel‘s ballerina looks (left), Christian Dior‘s bold makeup (center) and stars like Kate Mossand Yves Saint Laurentcreative director Stefano Pilati (right)—in the gallery.
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/010711-ltl-300.jpg” credit=”Rex; Getty Images; Courtesy Photo (4)” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=””]1. Go, go, Gadget Gaga! The pop star and creative director for Polaroid designed glasses that take pictures. [InStyle UK]
2. Justin Bieber beauty products, like OPI nail polish and scented wristbands, flew off of the shelves this holiday season. Surprised? [WWD]
3. The cast of TV guilty pleasure Jersey Shore keeps launching things: Sammi “Sweetheart” Giancola is making a fragrance. [Too Fab]
4. Vivienne Westwood wants to save the planet: The designer teamed up with Cool Earth Coffee for a charity campaign. [Daily Front Row]
5. Attention new moms! Kate Spade has just launched a super-stylish diaper bag collection. [People]
6. See Kate Moss model Balmain’s new spring collection in this unique video. [Catwalk Queen]