[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/011811-glee-400.jpg” credit=”Courtesy of Fox” align=”left” border=”1″ alt=”Gwyneth Paltrow on Glee”]
Glee’s favorite substitute teacher, Holly Holliday as played by Gwyneth Paltrow, will return to Glee for two episodes this spring, and her role promises to be hot! “There’s going to be lots of sex, singing and dancing,” Glee creator Ryan Murphy told us at the Fox Searchlight Golden Globes after-party. Paltrow’s character will play a sex education teacher who dates Mr. Schuester, played by Matthew Morrison. And there’s more: Anne Hathaway will play Kurt Hummel’s lesbian aunt, Kristin Chenoweth will be back as April Rhodes and the Glee kids will be covering tunes by Justin Beiber and Lady Gaga. The Golden Globe-winning show returns with new episodes February 6 on Fox.
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/010711-ltl-300.jpg” credit=”Rex; Getty Images; Courtesy Photo (4)” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=””]1. Go, go, Gadget Gaga! The pop star and creative director for Polaroid designed glasses that take pictures. [InStyle UK]
2. Justin Bieber beauty products, like OPI nail polish and scented wristbands, flew off of the shelves this holiday season. Surprised? [WWD]
3. The cast of TV guilty pleasure Jersey Shore keeps launching things: Sammi “Sweetheart” Giancola is making a fragrance. [Too Fab]
4. Vivienne Westwood wants to save the planet: The designer teamed up with Cool Earth Coffee for a charity campaign. [Daily Front Row]
5. Attention new moms! Kate Spade has just launched a super-stylish diaper bag collection. [People]
6. See Kate Moss model Balmain’s new spring collection in this unique video. [Catwalk Queen]
[tiImage width=”623″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2010/wrn/121610-hair-lead-623.jpg” credit=”Courtesy of Roc Nation, Jason LaVeris/FilmMagic.com, Sean Gallup/Getty Images, Jamie McCarthy/WireImage” align=”center” border=”1″ alt=””]When it comes to hair, 2010 was so much more than beachy waves and pretty updos. The colors were extreme—from Michelle Williams’s platinum pixie to Rihanna’s fire-engine red crop. And the trendsetters weren’t just on the red carpet, they were also on YouTube. (Thank you Willow Smith and Justin Bieber!) Click through our gallery to see all of the best moments in hair from the entire year. You won’t want to miss a strand!