[tiImage width=”300″ height=”450″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/013111-runway-400.jpg” credit=”Getty Images” align=”left” border=”1″ alt=”Ashton Kutcher and Gisele”]
While many celebrates walked the red carpet at the SAG Awards last night, Ashton Kutcher and Gisele Bündchen strutted in a different way down under—on a runway in São Paulo, Brazil. The two were in town for São Paulo Fashion Week, and walked in the Colcci fashion show. Bündchen flaunted her post-baby body in a bustier black look topped with a coat. Kutcher, who got his start in the business as a model, returned to the runway in a dusty gray leather jacket, loose gray tee and a pair of dark jeans. Kutcher’s wife Demi Moore and her daughter Tallulah Willis sat in the front row.
• Couture Fashion Week: All the Details!
• Jessica Alba, Valentino and More from Paris
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2010/wrn/122110-LTL-300.jpg” credit=”Courtesy Balenciaga, Courtesy Hickey Freeman, WireImage, Courtesy Glamour, Courtesy Photo, Amazon.com” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=””]1. Gisele Bundchen changes up her look as the new face of Balenciaga. [Fashionista]
2. Alexander Skarsgard looks sexy and sharp in his second campaign for Hickey Freeman. [Just Jared]
3. We hear more wedding bells! Shania Twain announced her engagement to Frederic Thiebaud in a letter on her official Web site. [US Weekly]
4. For stressed-out gift-wrappers: Check out these easy, budget-friendly DIY ideas. [Glamour]
5. What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas is a good thing: Stella McCartney will open a store there on Thursday. [WWD]
6. Duran Duran, a band who epitomized eighties style, released a new album today, “All You Need is Now.” [Vanity Fair]
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2010/wrn/120810-ltl-300.jpg” credit=”Courtesy of J.Crew; Courtesy Photo (4); Getty Images ” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=””]1. Gisele Bündchen launches an animated children’s series called Gisele and the Green Team on AOLKids.com. [Racked National]
2. Smitten with J.Crew’s holiday catalog? Hear from the geniuses who created it. [Stylelist]
3. Note to self: Skip winter manicures, invest in Dominic Jones nail gloves. [Fashion Indie]
4. Joan Rivers opens up her closet for Bluefly.com: “Every piece of clothing you have should have either fun or drama.” Agreed. [Glamour]
5. Warm up with H&M’s spring 2011 video look book. [H&M/YouTube]
6. Barbie goes Gaga! Lady Gaga’s most jaw-dropping get-ups were recreated to fit the 11 1/2- inch icon. [People StyleWatch]