[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/012511-ltl-300.jpg” credit=”Getty Images (4); Courtesy Photo (2)” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=”Kristen Bell Fergie Sarah Jessica Parker”]1. Kristen Bell and her spotless skin scored a deal as the new face of Neutrogena. [E! Online]
2. Fergie’s hiring the next associate designer for her shoe line via FIT student contest. What a star-studded job search. [WWD]
3. This stuff actually happens: A New York woman turned her guest bedroom into a replica of Carrie Bradshaw’s closet on Sex and the City. [CocoPerez]
4. Eco-friendly nail polish brand Butter London will launch a Middleton-themed hue named No more Waity, Katie. [Refinery 29]
5. Designer Rachel Roy launched her new collection online today with fun new short films. [WWD]
6. Cool collab: Sophie Theallet and Giles Deacon teamed with Nine West for capsule accessories collections that will launch this year. [Stylelist]
[tiImage width=”300 ” height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2010/wrn/120310-fergie-lea-300.jpg” credit=”Getty Images” align=”left” border=”1″ alt=””]It was a love fest between Fergie and Lea Michelle at yesterday’s Billboard awards. Fergie, who won Billboard’s Woman of the Year award, told E! online it would be a dream come true to guest star on Glee with the Black Eyed Peas. Turns out, the New Directions have already recorded a BEP song, as Lea Michelle, who plays Rachel, revealed: “We’ve been begging [executive producer] Ryan [Murphy] for such a long time to do one of their songs, and we finally just got one!” When she heard Fergie was interested in being on the show, Michelle promised to put in a good word, “Oh my god! I’ll tell Ryan Murphy for sure! I’m going to definitely tell him that she needs to be on the show!” What Black Eye Peas song would you most like to see covered by the Glee cast? Tell us in the comments below!
Check out Gwyneth Paltrow’s star turn on Glee.
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2010/wrn/120210-fergi-300.jpg” credit=”Michael Caulfield/Getty Images” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=””] We talked to Fergie yesterday at the launch of the Avon Voices singer/songwriter competition, where she dished on her must-have beauty products: “When I went from brunet to blond, my hair became drier,” she revealed. “Lately, I’ve been using the Avon Advance Techniques Hair Repair Damage Control line. I leave the conditioner in for at least five minutes in the shower to take care of my ends and get the texture back. It’s important for me to have healthy hair. It’s a big thing for me.” As for skincare and makeup, “I hydrate, hydrate, hydrate,” the Duchess told us. She uses eye cream and mineral makeup, and washes her face very night.
MORE! Fergie, who’s judging Avon Voices, also partners with the brand on her Unspoken fragrance. Get details on the competition now!