[tiImage width=”300″ height=”450″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/012811-chanel-300.jpg” credit=”Sipa Press; Getty Images” align=”left” border=”1″ alt=”Diane Kruger”] Chanel‘s latest couture collection just debuted on the runway two days ago, and already Diane Kruger snapped up one of the looks. Last night, the actress wore a pink tiered dress with a black bow to a gala in Paris, a dress that had just sashayed down the runway on the back of model Snejana Onopka less than 48 hours prior. How did Kruger get dibs? We think being the longtime muse of Karl Lagerfeld and sitting front row at the couture fashion show had something to do with it! Now, we wonder… what look will she pick next?
[tiImage width=”623″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/012611-fashion-lead-400.jpg” credit=”Getty Images” align=”center” border=”0″ alt=””]
Couture Fashion Week‘s spring 2011 season in Paris is winding down today, and it’s ending on a high note. Italian label Gucci celebrated with a party in Paris last night with Jessica Alba (center), Diane Kruger and Olivia Wilde, while Jean Paul Gaultier gave mohawks a couture spin on the runway (left) and Georges Chakra showed off beautiful Cinderella gowns (right). See more celebrities, beauty and fashion in the gallery.
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/011111-ltl-400.jpg” credit=”Getty Images; INF Photo; Courtesy Photo (3)” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=””]1. In case you missed Jennifer Lopez (in Herve Leger) and the other new American Idol judges on Jay Leno’s show last night, it’s online to watch. [YouTube]
2. Tom Ford and partner Richard Buckley reveal their falling-in-love story in Out this month. Break out the tissues. [Out]
3. Richard Nicoll’s retro-inspired line for Fred Perry makes its debut today. [ELLE]
4. H&M nabbed Swedish blogger Elin Kling for its latest collaboration. [Telegraph UK]
5. Amp up your mani with the soon-to-be-released ArtPro Nail Printer, which lets you print out your own nail designs. [Racked]
6. Diane Kruger owns the same stylish panther one-piece suit as Rihanna. [Fab Sugar]