[tiImage width=”340″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/012711-halle-lead-300.jpg” credit=”Courtesy of Coty Beauty” align=”right” border=”0″ alt=”Halle Berry Reveal”]After the success of her first two fragrances, Halle by Halle Berry and Pure Orchid by Halle Berry, the stunning star will launch a third perfume next month. “Reveal is an invitation for women to share their story, to reveal some parts of themselves that they have not yet expressed,” Berry said of the scent, which includes a fruity blend of honeydew melon, neroli petals and musk. Check-out our exclusive image from the ad campaign, right, shot by Cliff Watts, and look out for the racy commercials set to air on TV soon. Have you tried any of Halle Berry’s fragrances? Tell us in the comments below!
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/012511-ltl-300.jpg” credit=”Getty Images (4); Courtesy Photo (2)” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=”Kristen Bell Fergie Sarah Jessica Parker”]1. Kristen Bell and her spotless skin scored a deal as the new face of Neutrogena. [E! Online]
2. Fergie’s hiring the next associate designer for her shoe line via FIT student contest. What a star-studded job search. [WWD]
3. This stuff actually happens: A New York woman turned her guest bedroom into a replica of Carrie Bradshaw’s closet on Sex and the City. [CocoPerez]
4. Eco-friendly nail polish brand Butter London will launch a Middleton-themed hue named No more Waity, Katie. [Refinery 29]
5. Designer Rachel Roy launched her new collection online today with fun new short films. [WWD]
6. Cool collab: Sophie Theallet and Giles Deacon teamed with Nine West for capsule accessories collections that will launch this year. [Stylelist]
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/012111-afro-lead-300.jpg” credit=”JCalderon/Splash News” align=”left” border=”1″ alt=””]
Though Rihanna has been known to be quite the hair chameleon, her latest style—poufy, red and big—may be our new favorite. The singer first revealed her new look via Twitter while working on a music video for “S&M,” a track off her new album Loud. Then last night, she appeared in Los Angeles almost unrecognizable under her voluminous curls (shown). But Rihanna isn’t the only celebrity to rock big, bold hair in recent years. Check out a gallery of our favorite big hair looks.
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/012111-heidi-300.jpg” credit=”Rex” align=”left” border=”1″ alt=”Heidi Klum”]
Soon, you can! Heidi Klum announced today that she will launch her first fragrance in September, which she named Shine. “I want my fragrance to be truly special and head-turning so that people ask the woman who’s wearing it ‘What are you wearing? You smell delicious!’” Klum told People. Of course, the fragrance isn’t the first collaborative venture for the supermodel. She’s also the executive producer and host of Project Runway and previously designed for New Balance, Pea in the Pod and Motherhood Maternity. Tell us: Are you excited for Heidi Klum’s fragrance?
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/012111-jlo-lead-350.jpg” credit=”Fox Flash” align=”left” border=”1″ alt=”Jennifer Lopez”]
Jennifer Lopez is the new judge on American Idol this season, and she’s making her gig a stylish one. Sure, we only see her from the waist up behind the judges’ table most of the time, but that means she’s giving extra attention to her hair and makeup looks! So far, we’ve seen Lopez wear a tight high ballerina bun, a side-swept half updo and a loose ponytail. And she’s not skipping with the accessories either, adding headbands embellished with rhinestones and patterns to her looks. We never know what style she’s going to wear next! That’s why we’re keeping track of all of Jennifer Lopez’s American Idol hairstyles right here. Click through the gallery to see them all.
MORE: Try on Jennifer Lopez’s Hair!
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/011911-angelina-jolie-300.jpg” credit=”NBC/INFphoto; Courtesy of Chantecaille” align=”right” border=”0″ alt=”Angelina Jolie Golden Globes”]
Do you remember seeing Angelina Jolie dabbing her lips with gloss during the Golden Globes? The camera caught her doing touch-ups a few times, and in turn, we wondered what product she was using to make her kisser so glossy and shiny. Now we know! Jolie picked Chantecaille’s Brilliant Gloss in the soft pink color named Love. The gloss—clearly one of Jolie’s favorites—is available for $28 on NeimanMarcus.com.
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/011911-ltl-400.jpg” credit=”Getty Images (4); Courtesy Photo (2)” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=”Katy Perry Michael Kors Annalynne Mccord Bria Murphy Lauren Bush”]1. Three stripes for Katy Perry! The singer will appear in a commercial for Adidas. [CocoPerez]
2. Fancy watching a Michael Kors fashion show? You can! The designer will give away tickets through his Facebook page. [Facebook]
3. Ecko signed 90210 actress AnnaLynne McCord as its new brand ambassador. [People]
4. Bria Murphy, Eddie Murphy’s 21 year-old daughter, is the new face of Dark & Lovely. [WWD]
5. A British retailer reported that its best-selling skin care product for women is actually a cream for babies. [Guardian]
6. In good cause news: Lauren Bush and Bergdorf Goodman partnered to launch a new FEED bag. Sales benefit Kenyan children. [Racked]
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/011811-hair-tool-300.jpg” credit=”Frazer Harrison/Getty; Jason Merritt/Getty; Jeff Vespa/WireImage; Steve Granitz/WireImage” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=””]
The 2011 Golden Globes was as big of a night for beauty as it was for fashion. January Jones didn’t disappoint in a structured ’60s set and Anne Hathaway turned it out with soft, billowy waves. And the good news for you? We selected these looks as part of our eight favorite Golden Globes hairstyles for you to try on in our Hollywood Makeover Tool. Leighton Meester’s romantic half updo and Dianna Agron’s retro curls were also part of styles we included (and loved). Try them all on now!
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/011811-links-400.jpg” credit=”Getty Images (3); Courtesy Photo; Steven Meisel” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=”Jennifer Love Hewitt Justin Bieber Bar Refaeli”]
1. Lady Gaga will make an exclusive soundtrack for Thierry Mugler as the Music Director for the label’s menswear show in Paris. [WWD]
2. Jennifer Love Hewitt will join fellow celeb philanthropists at Fashion Week next month, walking in the Heart Truth fashion show. [Stylelist]
3. Escada named Israeli beauty Bar Refaeli the face of its newest scent. [FabSugar]
4. Kate Middleton chose her wedding dress designer! But she’s not telling anyone who it is. [People]
5. Milly by Michelle Smith’s début handbag line hits stores this week. [Racked]
6. Get your Blue Steel pose ready: Ben Stiller revealed the plot for the highly-anticipated Zoolander sequel. Think Derek and Hansel, ten years later. [EW]
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”450″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2011/wrn/011311-mila-400.jpg” credit=”Getty Images; Courtesy Photo” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=”Mila Kunis”]
With Mila Kunis up for her first Best Supporting Actress nod at the Golden Globes this Sunday, all that excitement could get to a girl’s skin! No fear—Kunis’s esthetician, Scott-Vincent Borba (inset) has it under control. One of the ways he’s preparing Kunis is by testing his new, not-yet-available $7,000 facial named the HD Diamond and Ruby Peel on the Black Swan star. “I always do [this on] her skin, neck, décolleté, arms, and the back of her hands—anything that will be possibly showing with her dress,” Borba told InStyle. Continue reading