[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2010/wrn/120210-fergi-300.jpg” credit=”Michael Caulfield/Getty Images” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=””] We talked to Fergie yesterday at the launch of the Avon Voices singer/songwriter competition, where she dished on her must-have beauty products: “When I went from brunet to blond, my hair became drier,” she revealed. “Lately, I’ve been using the Avon Advance Techniques Hair Repair Damage Control line. I leave the conditioner in for at least five minutes in the shower to take care of my ends and get the texture back. It’s important for me to have healthy hair. It’s a big thing for me.” As for skincare and makeup, “I hydrate, hydrate, hydrate,” the Duchess told us. She uses eye cream and mineral makeup, and washes her face very night.
MORE! Fergie, who’s judging Avon Voices, also partners with the brand on her Unspoken fragrance. Get details on the competition now!
[tiImage width=”300″ height=”400″ url=”http://img2.timeinc.net/instyle/images/2010/wrn/120110-ltl-400.jpg” credit=”Courtesy of Saks; Courtesy of Madewell; Courtesy of Harpers Bazzar; Getty Images (3)” align=”right” border=”1″ alt=””]1. Tom Brady is trading in his cleats for Uggs in his latest gig as Ugg Australia’s new face. [HuffingtonPost.com]
2. Finally! Images from Tom Ford’s top-secret runway show this fall, featuring Beyonce and Lauren Hutton, emerge. [HarpersBazaar.co.uk]
3. Fergie will co-judge Avon Voices, a singing and songwriting competition, starting today. [AvonVoices.com]
4. Looking for your dream dress to wear down the aisle? The Saks bridal sample sale starts today with styles up to 70% off. Hurry! [Mizhattan.com]
5. Frederic Fekkai was just given the title of Knight of France’s National Order of Merit. Whoop whoop! [WWD.com]
6. Tomorrow, Madewell will debut Alexa Chung’s cheeky Bat tunic, a longer version of her popular Bat tee. [PeopleStyleWatch.com]